- Tissue: Low, less than 40 g/m².
- Paper: Medium, 40 – 120 g/m².
- Paperboard: Medium High, 120-200 g/m².
- Board: High, more than 200 g/m².
- Brown: Unbleached.
- White: Bleached.
- Colored: Bleached and dyed or pigmented.
- Industrial: Packaging, wrapping, filtering, electrical etc.
- Cultural: Writing, printing, newspaper, currency etc.
- Food: Food wrapping, candy wrapping, coffee filter, tea bag etc.
- Wood: Contain fibers from wood.
- Agricultural residue: Fibers from straw, grass or other annual plants.
- Recycled: Recycle or secondary fiber.
- Coated: Coated with clay or other mineral.
- Uncoated: No coating.
- Laminated: Aluminum, poly etc.
- Fine/ Course.
- Calendered/ supercalendered.
- Machine Finished (MF)/ Machine Glazed (MG).
- Glazed/ Glossed.